Tuesday, May 5, 2020

I could write a how to book

They say it's easier to tell the truth than to lie.
Mark Twain agreed. "If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything."

If that is true, why do I have such a hard time saying how I feel when you are standing in front of me, waiting for an honest response, but I can gift wrap bullshit and tie it in a bow like I am one of Santa's little helpers... It's practically an art form.

I know I've written about honesty before. About how I am not some huge liar, but if you expect me to tell you how I feel, you are so very mistaken.. but this is different.

This is about how, no matter how wrong lying may be, to some people, it just comes easy.
Sometimes, it's not any easier to tell the truth than to tell a lie.

I guess for some people, it just comes naturally.


No comments: